A whole new adventure...

An expression of my thoughts and feelings on my OT journey, both personal and professsional.

Sunday 26 January 2014

Finding time for CPD

Since rotating, and taking on a few more responsibilities I have been struggling to find time in the office to complete a reflection I started in October for my preceptorship...

A reflection...I know!? I shouldn't take that long right - But every time I go into the office to sit down and finish it I find other more pressing tasks arise. For example I listen to the office answer phone and then end up chasing and sorting the answer phone messages; I find notes that need filing; admin paper work that is required to be submitted imminently, the list goes on...

I currently have a list of 17 items to summarise on my CPD sheets (Appendix 1.7: Logsheet for CPD activity in BAOT preceptorship handbook), oops!

Therefore my #ResOTlution14 is to manage my CPD file/pile/stack/mess more effectively, (and to continue blogging at least until I have completed a whole year qualified).